Hafelekar Unternehmensberatung Schober GmbH
Hafelekar Business Consultancy Ltd. was founded in 2001. Hafelekar combines expertise in managerial, social and educational sciences. Customers are business companies, non-profit organisations as well as clients in the public sector. Hafelekar is mainly engaged in the following lines of business: Business consulting, Innovation Management, Social Research, Evaluation, Validation of informal and non-formal learning, Development of (ICT) training models, Curricula design, Analysis of training needs and Process Management. A close cooperation exists with numerous universities in Austria and around Europe. Hafelekar is also integrated in a dense network of VET-provider and related institution and bodies.
Paul Schober, email@example.com
CESIE is a European Centre of Studies and Initiatives based in Palermo, Sicily. It was established in 2001, inspired by the work and theories of the sociologist, activist and educator Danilo Dolci (1924-1997).
Our mission is to promote educational innovation, participation and growth. CESIE’s slogan, the world is only one creature, express the philosophy for which the organisation works: inclusion and equity for all.
CESIE is structured in 6 main units:
- Higher Education and Research: fostering progress, sustainable and responsible research and innovation in Higher Education and Research Systems;
- Rights and Justice: promoting equality, protecting the rights of people, preventing and developing responses to violence and discrimination;
- Adult: upgrading lifelong learning in adult education, boosting innovative practices and developing key competences for adults;
- Migration: developing effective and inclusive approaches for asylum seekers, refugees, and migrants;
- School: improving quality and efficiency in school education;
- Youth: enhancing active citizenship, training, education, and mobility of young people.
Giorgia Scuderi, firstname.lastname@example.org
Active Citizens Partnership
Active Citizens Partnership is an NGO based in North Eastern Greece. We have extensive experience to design and support programs that address contemporary training and social needs at national and European level. With the assistance of the State and the European Union have developed measures to prevent and tackle social problems and assist vulnerable groups. In order to provide a high quality service develops and operates innovative activities relating to:
- Studies and research in the field of non-formal education and training
- Development and implementation of technology enhanced training
- Greek language program for refugees and immigrants
- Entrepreneurship counseling and mentoring with special focus on unemployed and women.
Active Citizens Partnership has offices in Athens and in Sapes at the region of East Macedonia and Thrace and implements programs throughout Greece.
The Rogers Foundation for Person-Centred Education
Based on Carl R. Rogers’ thoughts we believe that a person can understand and fulfil him or herself through living, personal experiences and in accepting relationships. Our mission is to ensure this accepting relationship to people, and to have people understand and become conscious about its importance. Also we would like to understand and prevent all barriers against building up these relationships. For this purpose we organize and run educational, experiential activities, as well as organize researches, projects and services.
As a permanent educational institution we maintain the Rogers Academy, where young people looking for an alternative for traditional education can find their place. Beyond the Academy, in the last ten years we have implemented more than 50 educational projects in different areas but with common approach: drama pedagogy, arts therapy, free play, game-based learning, emotional intelligence, systems thinking, leisure time pedagogy, talent development, e-learning, sustainability education, human rights and equal opportunities, person-centred organizational development.